Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chicken Poop... And More

Well, halfway through 2010 and this is my first blog post. I've refreshed the template (thanks Blogger!) and am recommitting myself to regular blogging. I think I'll try to capture some of the cute (okay, down right adorable) things the kids say, and key milestones.

A lot has happened since my last post. The abridged version:
- We are expecting Baby Girl Scherer #3 around 10/24/2010!
- Ullrich turned 4, finished his first year of pre-school, has started to READ, writes his first and last name, rides his bike w/o training wheels, and talks 24/7. He is a constant source of comedic relief to us. Ullrich loves legos and superhero 'guys' right now.
- Cadel turned 2, speaks more English than many 3 year olds, is potty trained, throws down a whole lot of attitude, and is moving to her big girl room in the next week or so. She is also a funny little stinker. She loves animals, Diego, and playing her go-fish game.
- Ron and I are still working at LifeTouch and Best Buy respectively, under our business Mount Curve Consulting.
- We adopted a new puppy, a female lab-mixed breed whom we named affectionately "Lego."

Now - I feel like we are caught up... I'll share a couple of recent Schererisms:

Ullrich is going to farm camp this summer at the Children's Farm in Lake Elmo, MN. So far he seems to love it. On his first day he informed Nanny Kristen that "eggs are really just chicken poop."

Cadel in response to being told she's too big to get in the baby's car seat (and high chair, and exesaucer) "No I'm not. I'm yittle. Look at me!"

More soon... that's a promise!

No comments: